Photography Photoshop Scavenger Hunt


Note: That all of the photos I used a little bit of photoshop to them for the lighting mostly.
Also some of these photos were taken by my two friends Cam and Angelina 
and I'm sorry for the hightlight thing I don't know how to fix it so please bare with me on this.



Artwork: Balance Symmetrical
Definition: When side has more proportion then the other.
Why I chose this photo: I chose this photo because I knew that I could photoshop it to make it more creepy and dark.


Artwork: Depth Linear Perspective
 Definition: When two parallel lines at a point in the distance of the artwork. The intersecting point is called the "Vanishing Point".
Why I chose this photo: In the picture you can see that the walls and the lines of the floor tiles become smaller, and the distance shrinks as the picture goes further. The door is a noticeable vanishing point, where everything ends there. 

Artwork: Leading Lines
Definition: When lines natural or not is used to direct a person's eye to the main focus of the photo.
Why I chose this photo: In this picture I feel like it's more 3-d with the fence, almost like your in the photo. 

Artwork: Framing 
Definition: When there is a border around a object.
Why I chose this photo: In the picture you can see that the frame is the border of the person, being the object in the photo. Which makes the person stand out from the rest of the picture.

Artwork: Depth Overlapping 
Definition: When objects go over another to create depth.
Why I chose this photo: In the picture the main focus is a lock in between the first lock and the third. There is a clear foreground that had been blur on purpose and middle ground with the line of lockers as the background in the back.

Artwork: Depth Selective Focus 
Definition: When an image has an object with all the spotlight on it while the background and other things surrounding the object is blurred out. 
Why I chose this photo: The main focus is on the first lock with so much detail in it. So then all of the background is blurred out.

Artwork: Intentional Blur
Definition: When fast moving objects are blurred on purpose to create a moving effect.
Why I chose this photo: The picture shows that the object/person is spinning/in movement, while the rest of the picture is still.

Artwork: Pattern
Definition: When an object (design, etc.) is repeated but then there is something in the way that breaks the pattern.
Why I chose this photo: The pattern is the books, but what breaks the pattern is all the colours on the book bindings. Also the one book sticking out.

Artwork: Rule of Thirds
 Definition: When an object (design, etc.) is repeated but then there is something in the way that breaks the pattern.
Why I chose this pattern: There are three equal parts in the picture. Even though it doesn't seem like it, when you cut the picture into thirds, there are equal parts in the picture.

Artwork: Shape or Form
Definition: When the object is a form (a 3-dimensional shape)
Why I chose this photo: You can see from the shadowing that there is a 3-dimensional shape happening in the photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Image Critique

Video Commentary