Still Life Analysis



When I started to create my still-life drawing I first began developing rough drafts to see what composition I would want to use, such as diagonal. After finding the composition I wanted to do, I went to my good quality white paper and lightly sketched the outline of the three objects. Next, I started lightly shading in the shadows. After that, I kept on shading while increasing my pressure that I would put the pencil that I was using. Throughout my drawing, I did the left skull and then worked my way to the right, which eventually formed my L composition. By the end of it, I touched up my shadows and lightly erased a few of the lines that were too dark, if the lines were too dark it would interrupt my L composition I started with.

I made this drawing a reverse L composition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Image Critique