3:6:9 Video Evaluation


The strengths in the video would be in my opinion the music in the video. The weaknesses in the video were the shakiness in the video and how in the end we changed the koala to the unicorn because the last time we were filming we couldn't find the koala. I think the soundtrack impacted the emotional of our video because it was so fast paste, it made the impact of suspense. We had to speed the soundtrack so it could fit perfectly with the video. The fast soundtrack that we chose was to create the mood of suspense. My experience with creating a video with a group was good. I typically don’t like being in groups but I think it worked out. In the end worked out in the end that I would do the filming and my partner did the video editing.          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Image Critique