How I started to draw anime/manga

How I started to draw anime/manga

Hi everyone. As you can tell this is my first blog post and first blog. I hope you guys enjoys this post as well many others to come.

I think the rest of the society thinks how most people get into drawing cartoons/anime are the anime/cartoon shows. But for me it's different, how I got into drawing anime was that a friend of mine in grade 5 used to draw anime like Pokemon. I got inspired by and tried to draw by wasn't good like her's was, and she never really say good job or whatever. So I tried harder and harder just to get her approval. I know stupid right?  After then I moved schools so that kind of erased from my mind. But then I also learned looking at a picture. I know it's not good to do that but it was a start.

Then after drawing a lot of my own bad drawings I then started watch anime. I think anime shows got me more inspired to draw. But back then all I could do was copying from the computer. Later on like most artists I got better and better. I still some what struggle with making making my own drawings, but slowly I will improve. This is why I'm in a course called CyberARTS, it will help me strengthen in the arts and technology I do know and improve and learn in the things I don't. I also thank you for reading this because this is my first post and my first blog so I hope to make many more post to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Image Critique

Video Commentary